Why should you use social media to promote your business?
In today’s digital marketing landscape, having an active social media presence is crucial to staying top-of-mind with your prospects and customers. Social media marketing is an excellent way to improve the frequency, quality, and reach of your marketing. It’s a quick and easy way to promote your company’s sales, promotions, events, and other marketing activities to your target audience. Maintaining active social channels can also help with driving organic search traffic to your website.
Discover how Diamond Hill Marketing can help with your social media marketing efforts
At Diamond Hill Marketing, the social media approach we follow is not only unique but also generates a return on your investment. Diamond Hill Marketing acts as an extension to your company, seamlessly matching your companies’ communication style and branding as if you were doing the work yourself.
Below are the 7 key steps we follow when onboarding a new social media client:
- Review existing social media platforms including content, images, analytics, and competitor data
- Identify clear, measurable goals to monitor the success of your social media program
- Gather brand assets and social media access
- Establish social media tone and topics to be promoted
- Compose a variety of both branded and industry content on an on-going basis to fill the social media calendar
- Leverage social media listening best practices to monitor mentions of your brand, competitors, products, and keywords related to your business
- Review and analyze metrics on a monthly basis
Stop stressing over how much time it will take you to write your next social media post and hire Diamond Hill Marketing for all your social media needs today.