A healthcare client was unable to measure leads generated from Google Ads. The client wanted to make sure the money spent on advertising was driving revenue for the business.
- Worked with client to define conversions and set-up proper tracking in order to track leads from Google Ads.
- Completed an extensive audit on the existing Google Ad account which included recommendations on what needed to happen to reduce wasted spend and generate higher-quality traffic to the website.
- Launched new campaigns on the search network and implemented all of the recommendations from the audit.
Results in a 6-Month Period
- The click-through rate increased from 1.14% to 6.43%
- Average session duration on the website from paid ads increased from 20 seconds to 1 minute, 30 seconds
- Increased conversions by approximately 3X and decreased average cost/conversion from $143.52 to $51.70