Objective:A biotech company was looking to optimize 40+ global Google ad campaigns with over $900K yearly spend to ensure all ads were generating leads at a low CPA.
- Prioritized campaigns with specific monthly budgets
- Provided strategic advice on geographic targeting, landing page design & copywriting, and other important factors
- Launched A/B testing within ad groups to see which ads converted best
- Aligned ad groups with specific keywords to increase quality score
- Added high priority keywords to ad copy to increase CTR
- Included site links, call out extensions and other additional features to campaigns to make sure ads took up more real estate on the search network
- Added new negative keywords weekly to decrease unwanted spend
- Launched new remarketing campaigns that targeted users who have been to the website before with responsive ads that had strong call to actions to encourage prospects/customers to take an action such as fill out a form or request more information
Results in a 12- Month Period: Increased conversions by approximately 2.6X and decreased average cost/conversion from $102.66 to $39.17.